Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The belly in all its glory!.


Finally a real picture of rebecca's 7 month pregnant belly.

We had a monthly trip to the doctors today Rebecca has maintained her weight and is still 10 kilograms lighter than at the start of her pregnancy which sucks because I like telling her that she is putting on weight and she really is not. Rebecca has been a bit worried as she was having pains in her belly so she asked the doctor and he said that all is ok and that she is doing really well has not retained any fluid and her glucose test came back fine.

Now it was a double trip to the doctor because I also had to see the doctor I don't know what I had done but I had some considerable pain down my side and it hurt like a bitch. The doctor said I may have cracked a rib( Rebecca probably sat on me or tried to seduce me) or strained a muscle but he gave me a doctors certificate for today and tomorrow off, and a hand full of pain killers.

No comments: