Monday, August 15, 2005

Rebecca Speaks

I did not have anything to say so I have persuaded the Rebecca to post today!.



Hi Everyone. I know that I said I would post again very soon but time seems to fly in my little world at the moment. But before I go any further I would just like to say that Mark is fine and is finally over the injuries sustained due to his post about my "hormonal" mood swings!!! It doesn't really help when the rude so and so falls asleep while I am crying my eyes out over something that was really important at the time but seems to have slipped my mind now!!!

Anyway I am feeling pretty good at the moment (Sorry De!!) and am hoping to keep it going until the end of the whole pregnancy thing but am slowly realizing that may be impossible. I have been having little days of aches and pains but I am so thankful that Peanuts growing seems to have fixed my sciatica problem. I was really worried that it would make it a lot worse. I'll stop talking about it because I don't want to wreck a good thing!!

The one thing that is bothering me at the moment is the fact that I am watching daytime television. And I know what is on and what time it is on. How embarrassing, but I have not started watching days of our lives just yet!!! I must admit I have watched afew Oprah shows!!! (AARRGGHHHH!!!) Some are really good and full of information and others are not so good and I end up playing spider solitaire in the computer. One thing that she had on the other day was a show about pregnant women ( it probably aired in the US last year) and problems we face. *I don't want to offend or upset anyone about the following fact so you may just want to jump to the end of this paragraph* but she had a US doctor on there that said the the number one killer of American pregnant women was murder. Personally I was pretty shocked as I thought that it may have been previously undiagnosed medical conditions or maybe even malpractice as bad as they are. Then I thought that maybe they made a mistake but I have been reassured that Oprah is pretty reliable. I have no idea what it is in Australia but as bad as it sounds I am hoping that it is not the same for us. I wish no-one any harm so I am sorry if this has shocked or upset anyone.

Well your eyes must be getting sore from all the reading so I will sign off for the moment plus Mark is having some issues making gravy for dinner. I am up for a big couple of weeks this month we have our doctor's appointment on Wednesday, Scott, Rachel and maybe Zoe visiting on the weekend, my brothers Football Grand Final in 2 weeks, my sisters Deb ball and Chantelle's wedding after that. Should be good and I am sure that you will read about them all in the next few weeks!! Hope everyone keeps well until next time. Take care.

I will update myself soon.

1 comment:

K said...

Hello fellow pregnant mama!!!
I just have to say I envy you two for living in one of the most beautiful places on the planet and having the joy of raising children there.
My husband and I (when we are on speaking terms...haha) discuss at great length how much we would love to bring our boys back to Oz and widdle our days away at the beach again... We spent quite a bit of time in Hastings Point NSW.
Godd luck with your babe, and hang in there!!
Will keep reading. Great blog.