Thursday, March 16, 2006

Update

Well the weekend went well Scott, Rach and the kids came down from Melbourne and we all went to the Maffra Mardi Gra it was as always just so so but the kids seemed to have fun. Scott and I sneaked off to the pub for a beer at one stage while Rebecca and Rachel waited in line to go on the Cha-Cha.

Willow has put on another 200 grams this week my little chicken continues to grow and will be in size 0 soon well she is actually wearing some 0 clothes now.

The Commonwealth games started in Melbourne last night the opening ceremony was very good better than the winter Olympics I think ( for all you Americans who read this the commonwealth games are for countries that where colonized by the British empire so Australia, Canada, India, south Africa just to name a few) and its just 11 days of sports.

I have Sunday, Monday off this week and we are going to lakes Entrance this Sunday for my Mum and Dad's birthday.

No comments: