Thursday, April 20, 2006

I hope everyone had a good Easter and managed to have a few days off.

We have finally finished booking all our travel arrangements for Europe was just waiting on accommodation in Amsterdam to get back to me, man was it hard to find a decent priced hotel room in that city that excepted a baby with you for no extra price.

Rebecca and I are off to Melbourne on Monday for the night to visit Scott and Rachel, I have Monday off and Tuesday is a public holiday for anzac day so it should be good. Rebecca wants to do some shopping as usual but that's ok I don't mind shopping.

Today we have to take willow to the weigh bridge for her weekly-fortnightly visit and then off to sale to buy some blinds for the house we are also getting some insulation put in the roof sometime in the next few weeks it will make the house a lot warmer.

On a positive note my team the Collingwood magpies have made a great start to the season winning 2 out of 3 games and we play assenting in the annual ANZAC day clash at the MCG on Tuesday

No comments: