Sunday, April 09, 2006

Well typical Sunday here sitting at work not much going on the boss has gone home so I thought I would update.

Work has been slowly improving well at least we have had some customers in the last few days and I have been selling abit which will help the pay packet this week, last week I had my lowest pay in 2 years.

My brother Wayne was over during the week he is flying home to Perth today we had a family dinner at my sisters on Wednesday night it was good catching up with Wayne, he is also going overseas in September he is going to Thailand Bangkok and Pucket. Willow seemed to like Wayne she sat on his lap and did not cry even got some good pictures of her smiling while Wayne held her.

It wont be long and Willow will be crawling she is moving around the floor on her belly by pulling herself along she gets the knees up under chest but does not seem to know what to do with them. Willow now weighs 8.8 kilograms when weighed last week and she is growing into size 0 clothes now.

I have tomorrow off the Friday, Saturday and Sunday thanks to Easter, we are going to lakes Entrance for Friday night anf then Brad who I work with is having a party on Easter Saturday night.

Everyone have a good Easter

No comments: