Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello All!!!

Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry that I have not done a post in so long but I was sitting here checking my email and Mark finally convinced me to do one. Things have been really hectic lately. I have joined the committee at playgroup (not out of want but the need otherwise our group would have folded) and we are having a big fundraiser in the next few weeks. Unfortunately it's not that organised and i seem to have the most contacts when it comes to business owners so I have been the one drumming up prizes. I find it to be very embarrassing asking people I know to support it especially when I know that they get asked so frequently. I don't think I will attend playgroup next year because of all this but some of the other girls and I will do it from our homes. I love playgroup but there is alot of stuff that has to be done and most of the mums live five minutes away but they made me, the one who lives 20 minutes away the one who has the keys!! What made my mind up was one week when no-one showed up at all. I was so mad and that was the icing on the cake for me. Don't even get me started on the monthly meetings!!!

Other than that all is well. Willow is making friends well and she loves playing with Blake especially. They share their lunch and when they leave we tell them to give each other a kiss bye-bye and they do. It is so cute. Blake's mum Kylie and I get along really well. She is alot like me and alot of the things that happen we can see from a similar point of view. Whenever Willow sees Blake she plain as days says "Blakey", he just laughs and gets all excited.

Willow started her swimming again today and Blake has moved times to be in our group as well. She did really well. Last term we had alot of problems getting her to kick but today she just kept kicking and having a great time but she was slightly distracted by Blake and what he was doing. She had the same problem with another girl in our group called Millie but she has now moved times.

On the garden subject I have not killed any of the plants I have bought lately and with the price of broccoli ($5.99 a kilo) and cauliflower ($7.00 each) I really have to do something to ease the shopping budget abit. In summer it will come in handy as well, I mean who doesn't love the taste of fresh vegies. (Mark is saying me, me. He hates vegies but I have converted him abit over the years)

Well I have almost written a novel but I hope you are all doing well and I promise to do an entry again soon. Next time I'll have sleep school, the fundraiser and plenty more Willow moments to let you in on.

Take Care. Bec

No comments: