Friday, July 01, 2005

My Job

I don't talk about my job much on here except to criticize it. I work for a big company called Harvey Norman they have over 140 stores in Australia plus about 20 in New Zealand and some in Singapore, Slovenia and Ireland.

Harvey Norman is one of the biggest retailers in Australia selling Furniture, bedding, Manchester,computers, white goods, electronics, TV, video, and audio products. I am the second in charge of the furniture,bedding and Manchester section. I have been working there for 4 years now and I really like my job most of the time its great when we have lots of customers and are constantly selling product, but when its quiet its not much fun you can only dust so many times.

I work with 3 others in my department and that's Stu (boss), Brad and Chantelle, we all get along really well. A little side note Brad is Rebecca's ex boyfriend before me but we get along fine and I had known Brad well before Rebecca.

When we bought our house my job came in really handy and still does as we can buy stuff the shop sells at cost price which is a good saving on many products that we have bought like my cot which would have cost over $500 but only paid $197. I have bought most of our house furniture from there lounge, bedroom suite, TV , video, computer just to name a few so for as much as I call the place hell it has been good to me.

No comments: