Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I can finally confirm I felt the baby

Well after weeks of constant frustration on Rebecc'a part that I could not feel the baby kick yesterday was the day I felt it move several times, finally now she will stop pestering me to come feel the baby move.

I was content to wait and I knew eventually I would feel it move when it was ready, but no Rebecca could not wait I would be watching, reading something and Rebecca would be like quick come here and feel and as soon as I put my hand on here tummy there was no movement so I would wait a couple of minutes and continue on with what I was doing and Rebecca would get mad that I was not feeling it for long enough.

Had the weekend off did not do much Rebecca was not feeling well on Saturday and spent a fair amount of time in bed. I did manage to catch up on watching some movies that I had and had not watched. I watched the Pacifier it was ok then watched Madagaska which was really good as most of today's animated movies are and then finally watched Alexander which is my type of movie I like the big epic adventures like braveheart and Pearl harbor. Alexander was good in parts and still entertaining but the amount of information they needed to squeeze in was troo much and I found the movie jumping around a lot and a little hard to follow what was going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on feeling the babys movement!Although I don't know if that will get you off the hook from coming to feel the baby. To be honest dude, I still have Rick come and feel it, and not to mention LOOK at it (my belly) now that it moves. I am so annoying!
He still amuses me with it though. Isn't he sweet? I guess it's either that, or I might just go all preggo on him. ;)

I want to see Madagascar!

Hope Becca is feeling better today.