Thursday, July 28, 2005

rants and raves

Rebecca has not been feeling well the last few days and is finding things very tiring at this stage of the pregnancy. We have another doctors appointment next week we have gone from monthly appointments to fortnightly appointments now with only about 10 weeks to go. We are lucky our doctor is one of the few who actually still delivers baby's himself. The baby seems to be on the move all the time I often watch Rebecca stomach move and it makes both of us laugh, but at times it makes Rebecca uncomfortable when he kicks her in the ribs.

Have been reading a lot of pregnancy blogs from American women who are constantly complaining about the heat and being pregnant in summer, I do feel for them because we all dislike it when its too hot and to be pregnant at the same time would be very hard but luckily here in Australia its winter so no such trouble the only trouble is that Rebecca has to bend to light the heater.

We had a 6pm to midnight sale on Monday night with all the Harvey Norman stores in the gippsland region it was a huge success which is good for my commission but it will certainly mean more of these late night sale's. It was not fun getting up and going to work the next day.

My good friend Paul who I used to work with has decided to start his own blog called worldofmacca, he stole my title but that's ok because he a mate so check out his site its listed here under friends. My other good friend Alan also linked has just been to Amsterdam for the weekend lucky bastard, is going to the Australian consulate this week to find out about moving to Australia, good luck to him hope he is allowed I need a good drinking buddy and one can never have to many good friends in one country.

the picture I posted below with the foot and belly is not Rebecca a few people have asked me if it was.

Australia wrapped up the fisrt test match against England in under 4 days so looks good to retain the ashes in England and stop all those poms from thinking they finally have a team who will beat us, "I THINK NOT!".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that photo before ... it's very neat but at the same time I wonder if it's a marvel of nature or a marvel of Photoshop :)