Sunday, July 31, 2005

Weekend Off


I have the weekend off before starting a weeks holidays on Thursday. My friend from Melbourne actually Furntree Gully (outer suburb of Melbourne) Scott is coming down today for the weekend. We are going to go to watch Boisedale-Briagolong play football. They are having a past players and premiership reunion this weekend. I did not play football for them, Scott played a few reserves games but I used to follow them every weekend as I had a lot of friends who played for them.

I am sure there will be a few beers consumed today at the football, the good old Victorian bitter will be consumed by lots.

luckily Rebecca can drive so we wont have too. My brother is also back from Perth for this as he was the president of the football club when it won a premiership.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... your just trying to make me jealous with that bottle of VB!