Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sleep, what is it and how do I find it!

I am frustrated and tired. I cant get a good agood night sleep and its killing me I am constantly getting up at 4.30-5.00am. I go to bed at about 10pm and I get a good nights sleep from then till about 1pm when Rebecca goes to bed but from then on its hell, she gets up to go to the toilet or wakes me for snoring atleast 3-4 times a night.

I know its not Rebecca fault that she cant sleep either but its hard having to go to work all day after only getting minimal sleep when I know that Rebecca is sleeping till 12-1 pm once I am gone from the bed, so tonite I am going tp sleep in the spare room and see how that happens there I just need a good 8 hours of un interrupted sleep, but if it works well I may be camping out there for another 11 weeks.

I think we are both over the whole pregancy thing and just want peanut to arrive in the world. Do you think its our bodies way of making us ready to tend to the baby by getting our bodies used of miminal sleep before the birth? any thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think its impossible to get your sleep BEFORE baby arrives. So those people who say that should shut up. For REAL. I've been sleeping like shit the last few nights too, and my feet are swollen and my hips and legs, I swear are awake... how is that possible! This is how I've been all week and its making me cranky.

We are so NOT READY for Baby Ike to show up this second, but I'm starting to miss not being a human incubator.

As for my husband,he has NO problem sleeping through the night. JerK! ;)