Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Well I confirmed my interest in Ireland yesterday with Garry Brown so now its a waiting game to see if excepted and how many Euro's they will be paying me. I still will say no if the money not good because the amount of stuff that will have to be done before we leave will be huge.

No comments: