Friday, June 10, 2005

The battle for SLEEP!

Sleep, we all love sleeping and Rebecca especially loves her sleep since I have known here its been that way. Rebecca and I have 2 very different sleeping pattens.

I go to bed early and get up early its normally about 9.30 when I go to sleep and I get up at about 6am, not that I have too I don't leave for work till 8.15am but its my chance to get on the internet and have a play around.

Rebecca on the other hand does not go to bed till around the 12-2am mark of the morning and then does not get up till 11 or 12am.

We seem lately to be spending most of our time having bad night sleeps because Rebecca wakes me up when I go to bed then i seem to wake her up when i get up and the few toilet stops between caused by the peanut all lead to having a bad nights sleep.

Rebecca needs a good night sleep or she is grumpy the next day but I suppose she better get used of a bad nights sleep when the peanut comes along because that's all there will be people continually tell us, but there could be a miracle and the baby may sleep all night, I think not though so just another hurdle to negotiate in the story of life.


No comments: