Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Hospital Visit!!

Yesterday we had to make a trip to the Gippsland Base Hospital where Rebecca will give birth to a very healthy peanut.

We had a pre admission meeting at the hospital with the head midwife and gave them all the details they will need and they proceeded to ask questions for about an hour on medical history and anything they will need to know.

While there we where booked into a full day of anti-natal classes on August the 6th and Rebecca is booked into going to a pre-birth breast feeding class just so she knows what she is doing to feed the peanut. Her nipple leaked yesterday for the first time, I found it quiet funny but not so Rebecca.

Well finally back to work today after nearly 3 weeks of with holidays and sickness and since my boss goes on holidays today I better get back to work because if I am not there he cant go on holidays and then I would be in deep shit. Rebecca was getting quiet upset that I had to go back I think she has gotten used of me around the house the last few weeks and now she may suffer some separation anxiety because I am back at work but she will be right she can ring me anytime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beca, here's a funny story for you... in a nutshell. After my friend, who is NOT shy at all, had their baby...I was visiting/helping her out and she was talking to her hub from the other room when he got home from work. He stopped answering her so she came into the room to talk and Well! He fell asleep on her on the couch!SO, she took her breast out and literally sprayed him with milk. HA HA Funniest sh!t I think I've ever seen! So unexpected too! I just sat there in the chair with the baby laughing!

So Mark, you better watch out dude!

Anonymous said...

Is an anti-natal class like preventing the poor kid from coming out? That sounds dangerous.