Friday, August 05, 2005

Doctors appointment

We had our Doctors appointment with Dr Wright today at 11am. All seems to be progressing fine with the baby is heart beat is strong. Rebecca has lost another kilogram and for the life of me i dont know how she has been stuffing herself with chocolate and donughts.

The doctors appointment never last long only about 5 minutes, whish I made $40.00 for 5 minutes work unless we ask questions which today Rebecca did she wanted to know why her belly button was not in the middle and if that was a problem, now this cracked me up I had to laugh.

On a more serious note we asked about circumcision and where informed by our doctor that its not something that gets done anymore and that he would not do it unless it was necessary and that it could even cause death and more to the the point the AMA (Australian medical association) have warned them that they could be sued in later life for removing it. It was something Rebecca and I wanted done, but not sure what to do now.

Going to Melbourne tomorrow shopping with my mom,sister and Rebecca going to ikea is I love there stuff , Direct factory Outlets shopping mall and maybe Fountain Gate shopping Center ( made famous in Kath and Kim TV show), so should be a good day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think circumsion is completely up to what you want... if you want it then I would find out about to go about it from your doctor. There must be someone on site at the hospital to perform those besides your doctor anyway. Although it prob is different down under. I've never heard of it causing death though!
Our boy will be prettied up before we even leave the hospital.