Thursday, August 04, 2005

Rebecca's worry

I start a week off tomorrow. We have Rebecca's fortnightly doctors appointment tomorrow and then on Saturday we have to go to the hospital for a full day to go on a tour where they show us all around the hospital and what procedures are followed on arrival ect.

With only about 8 weeks to go now its getting very close, Rebecca continues to tell me she is not ready and I continue to say not much we can do about it now. She is having plenty of moments of self doubt like will I be a good mother, how will this affect our relationship, will I be able to cope, and I tell her yes it will al be ok and why worry yourself about it now when you don't know any of the answers. Yes Rebecca and I are creatures of habit and we will have to change this to suit baby peanut but that's life I say, Rebecca says how can you be so calm about all this its easy until peanut arrives there is nothing to worry about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The men are probably so calm because they don't have to worry about 10cm of HEAD coming out their cooch... and that's just the beginning!

I guess someone needs to be though...

Anonymous said...

I think you will both make great parents especially after coping with 4 pomes on our visit :p

I know it isn't the same but i love spending time in Germany with my godson and his brother, taking them to school etc...

Just need to find that great girl and then convince her to have some of our own now.. lol