Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

Well its Christmas Eve all and Rebecca, Willow and I want to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Years for all the readers.

well, the last day of the silly Christmas shopping season is over for now and I for won say thank god for that its been pretty busy with people wanting everything at the last minute. For the last 3 nights we have been open from 9am till 9pm and its been a resounding flop which is great because that means we wont be doing it again next year, so today at work from 9 till 4 and then wait for it 1 whole day off and then back to work on Boxing day the joys of working retail.

It was my sisters birthday yesterday she turned 44 and Rebecca's birthday tomorrow I will let you in on what I bought her tomorrow just in case she reads this today. Willows first Christmas will be one she does not remember and I cant wait till she is old enough to understand the whole Santa concept, its amazing how big she is getting in such a short time she now weighs 14 pound 11 ounces and looks so big in rebecca's arms when she is holding her but she still amazes me especially when you have those contact moments with her where she looks at you and you are talking to her and she seems to understand.

No comments: