Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My boss of 5 years and my friend Stuart finished up yesterday and is off to Geraldton Western Australia to run a Harvey Norman store and i wish him all the best. My new boss Greg Duggan takes over today and he is very keen to do well he has big plans for the shop and i hope it works. He will be far more harder than Stuart and will certainly expect more from us.

My brother in law Garry and myself will be doing some work on the shed/bar again this weekend well i should say Garry will be doing the work I will be assisting. I cant wait to get my shed done and for it to be use able.

I bottled my second batch of home brew last night i made a Mexican brew which i put the zest of a lime in to give it a bit of extra taste so cant wait to see how it taste's. My first Brew will be ready to sample next week.

We have set a wedding date of May 30 2008 at this stage now just got to save some money so we can have it then.

No comments: