Sunday, July 01, 2007


The flood waters have subsided here in East Gippsland well when I say that they have subsided away from any house but there is still a lot of water on low lying ground. There has been numerous damaged to bridge and road infrastructure in the area with bridges and roads being washed away.

My parents have had 2 nervous nights in Lakes Entrance with raising flood waters and king tides to deal with. The water got to within 2 houses from my parents house and my uncle David who lives in a caravan park at lakes entrance had 3 inches of water running through his caravan annex.

I have come down with a severe cold thanks to willow she had it first and now past it onto me started off as a sore throat and has now turned into a full blown head cold and my sinus is killing me. Luckily I have tomorrow off and then star holidays on Wednesday.

No comments: